Jenco is a property management company with residential communities in the Miami-Dade and Broward counties. Jenco specializes in managing residential rental properties throughout South Florida.
For approximately 45 years, Jenco has been recognized as an outstanding property management company. We take pride in our history, yet we are constantly anticipating and responding to our markets’ ever-changing needs.
Jenco maintains a corporate culture of honesty and loyalty with respect to our employees, our business partners and with the communities we manage.
Jenco specializes in managing residential rental properties throughout South Florida. What makes Jenco unique is that our founders and shareholders are also owners of all of the properties that we manage.
Jenco provides quality property management services to apartment communities throughout the South Florida area. Jenco aims to provide the highest level of service to our Owners and to bring quality tenants to the properties we manage. Our comprehensive service handles all the responsibilities of property management with courtesy and efficiency.
Jenco provides hands-on, personal attention to both our property owners and our community residents.
Our Management services include:
- Active marketing of all vacancies
- Thorough application screening procedures that we apply equally to all prospective tenants
- Thorough and aggressive rent collections, extensive delinquency follow-up and complete representation through eviction proceedings
- Regular property inspections, where everything from curb appeal to capital improvement projects are monitored
- Ongoing market comparison of local rental rates, ensuring that we are maximizing a property’s financial investment
- Full accounting services, from rent collection to disbursements using the latest property management and accounting software
- An in-house maintenance team that performs repairs and preventative maintenance
- Overseeing of capital improvement projects
- Monitor relationships and requirements of all lenders and investors
- Aggressively work with top insurance agents to buy the best insurance available at the most reasonable rates offered including all insurance required for the property and employee benefits
- Clear and concise month-end, quarterly and annual statements
- Complete oversight of payroll, including all tax, unemployment and workers’ compensation
Jenco takes pride in the quality of our rental properties as well as our friendly and responsive staff. We handle all maintenance requests quickly to insure that our residents have the best quality of life possible at our properties. We welcome our new residents with open arms and take pride in the positive experiences that our residents have with our staff.
How to become a tenant
If you are interested in renting at one of the properties managed by Jenco, the first step is till for all applicants 18 and older who will occupy the unit to fill out an application. Jenco does have criteria based on income, credit, criminal background and previous rental history. Once your tenancy has been approved, you will be asked to place a deposit to hold a unit.
Jenco strictly follows Fair Housing and does not discriminate based on racial or ethnic background, religious beliefs, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, age or other categories specified in Fair Housing regulations.
All Jenco leases are for a minimum of one year unless otherwise noted.
How to place work order for repairs needed in my home
You may contact us via email or contact the rental office at your property directly by phone. If you have an after-hours emergency, the voicemail of the rental office will instruct you with details for emergency contacts. An emergency is defined as a maintenance problem that will cause a safety hazard to residents, or an imminent damage to property, so that fixing it cannot wait until the next business day. For example, a broken pipe or overflowing toilet would be an emergency. If you are locked out of your unit, or if your air conditioning isn’t working properly, that request would not be considered an emergency and would be handled promptly the following business day.